Certified testing laboratory
The accredited test laboratory at Böllhoff offers a complete range of services involved in the destructive testing of fasteners of all types.
The test laboratory performs research and testing principally for Böllhoff Group companies. It will also undertake commissions for outside companies.
The modern, fully equipped laboratory staffed by expert personnel will perform mechanical-technical, physical, chemical and metallographic testing. Tests are performed for the following areas:
- Quality assurance
- Customer-specific tests
- Product development
- Prototype testing, defect and damage investigations, complaints
- Assistance and consultancy to members of the Böllhoff Group and their customers providing expertise in materials and testing.
- Tensile strength and compression testing to 400 kNHardness testing
- Screwing tests (torque, angle of rotation, preload force)
- Adhesion factor analysis
- Structural testing, metallography
- Surface defect inspection
- Sealing tests
- Cleanliness testing
- Vibration testing of fasteners up to M16 size
- Continuous vibration testing up to 150 kN ± 75kN
- Coating thickness measurement - X-ray fluorescence analysis
- Optical emission spectroscopy
- Corrosion testing (salt spray mist, Strauss test)
- Chrome VI content testing of surface coatings
Preparation of mechanical samples / Preparation / Test rig and equipment
|Service offer||February 2014||English||PDF / 3.159 KB|
|Quality and environmental management||9330/14.02||English||PDF / 2.779 KB|
|DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005||BVT / various||2019-02-16||PDF / 5.057 KB|
If you are not able to open the document, please install the Adobe Acrobat Reader.